Tourist killed in Egypt Red Sea shark attack: environment ministry
AFP A shark attack off Egypt’s Red Sea coast killed one tourist and injured another, the country’s environment ministry said on Sunday. “Two foreigners were attacked by a shark in…
AFP A shark attack off Egypt’s Red Sea coast killed one tourist and injured another, the country’s environment ministry said on Sunday. “Two foreigners were attacked by a shark in…
Rescuers on Tuesday recovered five survivors and four bodies from a dive boat that capsized off Egypt’s eastern coast a day earlier, Red Sea governor Amr Hanafi said. A military-led…
Egyptian authorities said 17 people, including foreigners, were missing and 28 others rescued after a tourist yacht capsized off the country’s Red Sea coast on Monday. The vessel had been…